Paddling the Blue #13-Zack Kruzins - A rogue 500 km trip through Patagonia on the Rio Santa Cruz from source to sea
Jul 20th, 2020
In this episode, I am joined by Zack Kruzins.
Zack has packed an amazing amount of paddling across the globe into a few short years. Fresh off a guiding season in Antarctica, Zack joins us to share a trip he completed with two friends starting in El Chalten in Patagonia and along the Rio Santa Cruz to the Atlantic in Puerto Santa Cruz. Enjoy today’s episode with Zack!
- Zack Kruzins on Flickr
- Patagonia sin Represas
- International Rivers
- Google Earth map (El Chalten>Las Vleutas River>Lago Viedma>Rio La Lenoas>Lago Argentina>Rio Santa Cruz)
- Condor Cliff dam project-Wikipedia
- La Barrancosa dam project-Wikipedia
- Argentina mega-dam details-World Wildlife Fund
- Charles Darwin's Beagle Voyage